Topic: placing songs on chordie...

Saw the note about all songs on chordie drawn from other guitar sites...   suspect that is the reason that my tabs -which show up on chordie- are not attributed...

Re: placing songs on chordie...

brian beckmann wrote:

Saw the note about all songs on chordie drawn from other guitar sites...   suspect that is the reason that my tabs -which show up on chordie- are not attributed...

Hi Brian,

Welcome to Chordie. I am unsure as to what you are asking for here. Can you please elucidate?

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Keynesian, vs. Aristotelian.....

Hi Roger, I'd just noticed that some tabs of mine (at other sites) show up without attribution on Chordie and figure that this is standard, owing to the nature of how chordie works...

Keynesian, vs. Aristotelian.....

Hi Roger, I'd just noticed that some tabs of mine (at other sites) show up without attribution on Chordie and figure that this is standard, owing to the nature of how chordie works...

By attribution, I mean 'uncredited'

Hi Brian,

OK it may be that you are right in your assuption but this is one question that only Per, the founder of Chordie, can sort out if there is indeed an answer. It would help if you could post a couple of links to your tabs though.

Take care,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Songs on Chordie is automatically formatted. I will never intentionally remove any credits, and all songs have a link to the original source.

Some garbage lines do however need to be removed. There is a lot of newsgroup posts here, and they have long headers. Since this is done automatically, it might lead to lines before the first chord is deleted  - and accidentally any credits that is placed there.

Just notify me, and I will however of course add this manually (or improve the automatic formatting algorithm)