Topic: Adding video

Hi. How does the add video to songs thing work? I wanted to add a really cool acoustic version of Like a Stone by Audioslave but when I clik the add video button I get an error "link not found". Thanks.

No desire to touch the fire,
It's just a...just a sad obsession.

Re: Adding video

I didnt know Chordie had that option ... it would be sweet to include a youtube video accompanying a tab ... I usually check a tab, hit youtube and see if what is on there is close to the tab

Electric:  Gibson Les Paul Studio, Schecter Omen 6, PRS SE Custom
Acoustic:  Fender Talman, Yamaha
Amp:  Fender Super Champ XD/Line6 Spider III 75

Yep, they do (or did). I found out when I got this tab:

http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/?url= … ranspose=0

Brilliant idea! Wish I could get it to work.

You need to be approved by Per to do this. Only videos containing your work can be posted in responce to the tabs. We have to avoid any copywrite infringements. If ,for say, you have a video of you playing or a tutorial for a song that you want to add to the tab then send a link to the administrator and they can view it and possibly approve you for this feature. That's how I did it...Peace!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

But the Foo Fighters one I just quoted is actually Dave Grohl, linked from Youtube. I would think it unlikely that Mr Grohl actually posted the chord chart and is a member of this, admittedly rather good, site. Or perhaps he is...?

Pity, bloody good idea.

he may well be lol

ye'll never know....or will ye?

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

I confess, 'tis I!