Topic: Songwriting forum print option

Hi

A while back when I first started posting songs, I printed one out and the chopro format changed after {so c} to indented and italicised.

Unfortunately after the {eo c} command it remained indented and italicised.  This only happens on the print page, not on the posted song page.  Can anything be done to solve this? 

Thanks

Bonedaddy cool

I'm the son of rage and love

Re: Songwriting forum print option

Hi BoneDaddy,

The formatting should be {soc} and {eoc} with no spaces so that may just be the problem. If it is not that I am afraid I am stumped.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hi bonedaddy -
Roger is correct about the proper form of the commands.  Extra spaces could be the problem.

But, I have also noticed a minor little quirk in the print-from-forum routine.  It seems that some lines will ignore the indent command.  Seems to be certain lines located at specific parts of the page - don't know why.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Further to James's comment about the quirk of the formatting dropping out in the chorus and bridge indents. I to have found this and in several of my songs I have had to add an extra {soc} or {sob} command to keep the indented, italic display and stop it reverting to normal part way through.

Roger

Thanks for your replies!

The spaces were intentional in order not to be seen by Chordie as commands in the post and change the format therein!

I've never come across the quirks of reverting back to normal font/indent, in fact mine is the opposite problem.  Never mind, just have to become a programmer/developer or soldier on regardless.  Guess which i'm gonna do!

Thanks again cool

Hi BoneDaddy,

It is only the [ song] (and I have inserted an extra space) that you have to be very wary of. This is the 'switch on' command for the special formatting, so you can use [/song] the 'switch off' and {soc} without a problem.

Roger

Roger Guppy wrote:

Hi BoneDaddy,

It is only the [ song] (and I have inserted an extra space) that you have to be very wary of. This is the 'switch on' command for the special formatting, so you can use [/song] the 'switch off' and {soc} without a problem.

Roger

smile embarrassed now, Thanks lol

cool