Topic: Just bought a Fender g-dec junior practice amp

I saw it on offer in my local music store for 140Euro and asked for a demo. This little beast has 15 practice track loops  which you can change the tempo and key! Or you can just use the drum track. It even an E note tuner, plus the usual amp models and FXs you get build into it. It's a great little practice amp and sounds OK in the living room and small enough to shove in a cupboard when you don't need it out. Everything is done using knobs, so you don't need to learn how to programme it. Very practical kit for the money. Especially since I didn't know I needed it until I saw it!

I am playing all the right notes - but not necessarily in the right order! [Eric Morecombe]

Re: Just bought a Fender g-dec junior practice amp

Sounds great, amp models should allow you to practice high gain rock sounds without crazy volumes and the drum track will improve timing no end. Remember that even though it's small you can just mike it and send that through a PA when live. Have fun.

'The sound of the city seems to disappear'

Re: Just bought a Fender g-dec junior practice amp

Hi ,
      My little brother plays lead for us and at our jam sessions we usually devote time for what we call round table where each person can take over the mike and do songs that no one else has worked on . That little G-Dec
gives him the all the backup he needs to turn a lead solo into a complete piece . Anything from blues to surfer stuff . He loves it !!!!!

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "