Topic: PARKWOOD -- maybe i spoke too soon

It looks like i might have to withwraw my previous endorsement of the Parkwood Guitar.   I was thrilled when i picked it up cheap in a pawn shop -- in like new condition. the sound was great, playability seemed more than adaquate, and the workmanship seemed good.  I have of late discovered other problems, which i will not mention here.  if you're interested you can write to me.

Re: PARKWOOD -- maybe i spoke too soon

dear ssttsst, what do you mean with "withdraw my previous endorsement of the Parkwood Guitar"
or as you wrote about sound, playability...
If you want, you can maybe send a few pictures, just mail me. I don't know much about "parkwood". What I do know is that most of the pawnshops are a lot more "managed in a professional way".This was one of my favourite stops while travelling, through the USA, wind through my hair (always convertible, mustang more expensive to rent, but it's worth every cent).
I have also the impression that little, medium and bigger pawnshops are not longer "independent"
but more and more in the hands of businessmen. AND they start to realise very wwell the price of a guitar. I would really love to talk about it.
Rockdoc

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]