Topic: the "DYLAN" effect.

Everytime I see the name BOB DYLAN, I am more and more surprised.
It's almost unbelievable what songs he wrote, for his own albums, but for other BANDS as well.

He is probably more IMPORTANT in music-land than the BEATLES.
I really hope that nobody is offended by comparing him with the Beatles.
The more I search, the more I find. And the more I find, the more respect I have.

MY OPINION IS: BOB DYLAN IS FAR THE MOST IMPORTANT (LIVING) MUSICIAN EVER.
But he is very STRANGE.
Being backstage MD for the artists on that big rock festival, I was involved in a big discussion with an important publisher and a national TV hero. The moment Bob Dylan had to perform, he was almost hanging on the shoulders of 2 of his "probably" bodyguards, and 2 others told us to back up, the distance was maybe 1 metre. But "his majesty" looked really 100% messed up. Once on stage, he gave us one of the best gigs I ever saw, 75% acoustic, playing songs like "it ain't me baby", a "hard rain's gonna fall", "I want you" + a lot more, and 25% electric: "hurricane" "lay lady lay" even "all along the watchtower"
AMAZING

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: the "DYLAN" effect.

amen