Topic: CREAM

Just purchased Cream's reunion concert at Albert Hall on DVD. These guy's still have it after 37 years. Anyone seen it yet??

...Badeye.

one caper after another

Re: CREAM

NO, is it worth to buy the DVD?
I love what you wrote: "they still have it after 37 years." I know that they split because of their 3 strong characters, but the "chemistry" doesn't go away.
They offered a FORTUNE to see a Beatles reunion, even without Lennon, they suggested Julian LENNON. He looks very much like JOHN, and when he had finally a big hit, closing your eyes and listening to the voice = a LENNON voice. So strange how people can have a large DNA portion from one of the parents.
About CLAPTON: he got 3 SUPER GROUPS= CREAM, BLIND FAITH, DEREK AND THE DOMINOES.
Which is the best? I don't  know, maybe the day that Ocean's Boulevard was released?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

gitaardocphil wrote:

NO, is it worth to buy the DVD?
I love what you wrote: "they still have it after 37 years." I know that they split because of their 3 strong characters, but the "chemistry" doesn't go away.
They offered a FORTUNE to see a Beatles reunion, even without Lennon, they suggested Julian LENNON. He looks very much like JOHN, and when he had finally a big hit, closing your eyes and listening to the voice = a LENNON voice. So strange how people can have a large DNA portion from one of the parents.
About CLAPTON: he got 3 SUPER GROUPS= CREAM, BLIND FAITH, DEREK AND THE DOMINOES.
Which is the best? I don't  know, maybe the day that Ocean's Boulevard was released?

Yes Docphil well worth it I think. Jack Bruce on bass, Ginger Baker on drums and Eric Clapton on guitar you can't go wrong. Growing up I listened to all three of the bands you mentioned and the DVD brought back some of that great music. They had timing which any good band needs.

av a gud day... Badeye.

one caper after another

badeye wrote:

Just purchased Cream's reunion concert at Albert Hall on DVD. These guy's still have it after 37 years. Anyone seen it yet??

...Badeye.

Yes I have.

Bootlegger.

5 (edited by badeye 2008-02-16 12:32:09)

Hi Bootlegger, the DVD is great and really enjoy the interviews as well. I think they are polished musicians and would love it if they did a tour so younger folks could see what great musicians they are. Just finished Claptons Bio and is amazing he is still alive.Oh as well just puschased
Claptons new Crossroads Festival and also is great to watch.
Clapton is truly a guitar god.

Have a good day....Badeye.

PS> Check out "The Last Waltz" by the Band where Clapton and Robbie Robertson have a little guitar war.Its awesome.

one caper after another

badeye wrote:

Hi Bootlegger, the DVD is great and really enjoy the interviews as well. I think they are polished musicians and would love it if they did a tour so younger folks could see what great musicians they are. Just finished Claptons Bio and is amazing he is still alive.Oh as well just puschased
Claptons new Crossroads Festival and also is great to watch.
Clapton is truly a guitar god.

Have a good day....Badeye.

PS> Check out "The Last Waltz" by the Band where Clapton and Robbie Robertson have a little guitar war.Its awesome.

I have that one also, I have been buying the G3 series of dvds take a look at those.

Bootlegger.

Will do, thanks for the tip.

..Badeye.

one caper after another