Topic: New to the site

Hey everyone I'm new to the site but think it rocks.
It seems to be much more than just tabs ect.
My girlfriend and I both play and the dedicated people on this site make it real nice for beginners like us.
So tks for all your time in tab/chords of songs and in the forums part of the site maybe we will all rock someday lol

Re: New to the site

hi sinjin and welcome to chordie, glad you like the site

But no need to thank us for submitting chords/tabs. Chordie take the tabs and chords from other sites, but you can direct chordie to those sites if there is a song on another site you see but would like to see it in chordie with the chordpro format ( the way you see the lyrics with the chords on chordie)

You have came to the right place for help though. In this forum everyone helps everyone no matter if they are beginners to very experienced players.
We have people that can help with writing song, with scales, with chord progesions, easy songs, challenging songs, practically anything to do wit hthe guitar. Also if you play or would like to play other stringed intruments we have quite a number or other stringed intrument players,
Or there's the chordie chat corner where you can chat to fellow musicians.

Whatever your reason for being here I hope you find it useful , informative and most of all enjoyable

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Welcome, sinjin.

You are correct, this site does rock. 

I am a newbie here, too, but I have already made some e-friends!

Enjoy!

Just play

HI SINJIN AND WELCOME TO THE CHORDIE FAMILY,THAT IS HOW WE FEEL ON HERE...STAY COOL

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Ej, Im new here to.
Butt i just dont know how to make chords for the site... Somebody could Tell ME!!?!? Please,, smile  Cya Aron 14

Hi there Aron,

Welcome to Chordie. I have read your post several times and I am still unsure of what you are asking. If you want a chart of chord diagrams then click on the 'Resources' and you will see there is a large chord chart available which you can print out as a permanent reference.

If I have misunderstood your question please post again but be a little more specific.

Take care,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

wellcome tho dáh heaven !

You Can find Songs with Chords on this site,, But does somebody know to how to make them? I want to make them you know:P

Bye Aron

you want to make chords? or you want to make songs?

can you explain a bit better what you mean and what you want?
that way you might get a quicker, more positive reply,

thanks

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Hi Aron,

I have recieved your private e-mail and replied today. Your English is far superior to my command of your language so I hope you understood my reply.

Further to that the 'sticky' at the start of this section does explain why that you cannot post original songs on Chordie.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"