Topic: CHORDIE+YOUTUBE

This topic is interesting: WHY? It allows you to find AND hear at least 50% songs, where some You tubers, explain and show TO TEACH, how you can play (an example = Jimi HENDRIX's version of HEY JOE.
I am trying to put all the INTERESTING links in a NEW MAP. A lot of songs are used as HOW TO PLAY ...
I really hope we can at least "co-operate" to find songs that everybody loves to play. There are song "examples" enough, but SHARING IT, or use a link CAN BE VERY HELPFUL, who doesn't want to play "that particular" song. It takes time to find some great songs, and even more to learn some of the biggest intros, like HEY JOE.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: CHORDIE+YOUTUBE

Agreed Doc. Youtube helps me out a bunch. I enjoy the variety of styles and covers and sometimes hearing the strumming patterns/styles people use makes me reexamine the way I might have played. There are some fantastic covers on there. Sometimes it'll even open your eyes to new bands you may not have even thought of investigating. Chordie's song books do the same. If there is a book with songs I recognize and enjoy, I will usually investigate the ones I'm not familar with. Sometimes I find a band I grow to love

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Re: CHORDIE+YOUTUBE

I use YoutTube all the time, and now haved added Chordie to my list.
It is great to find out how others interpet a paticular song or chord patterns used.
I even post some of my own videos which can be found be searching on ghanlon.

Chordie + YouTube  very cool

ghanlon