Topic: Late Lunch!

Busy with work so I came to have a late lunch.

I had been sent this in a Email. God i nearly busted my gut laughing.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=3eZBevXohCI

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Late Lunch!

helena that was funny stuff thanks for the link doll

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Helena,

I really wish you had not posted that!!

I shall now NEVER be able to watch one of my all time favourite films without busting my gut at that scene lol

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Old Doll, you crack me up, nothing like a good laugh. The
tune I believe is Sonny Terry "Whoppin The Blues". A great blues man from days gone past. Google Sonny Terry and get the song with Brownie Maghee and Pete Seger in a kitchen
in the 60's. It's great music. All the videos by Peglegsam are
of good quality. Also check out Elizabeth Cotton great guitar playing. Enough rambling.

Have a good day...Badeye.

one caper after another

Yeah, Roger, I'm with you. That scene has just lost all its seriousness for me, too!

too funny!

Just play

badeye i was fortunant enough to have met both sonny and brownie at a party in hermosa beach calif we talked and picked some guitar great blues artists of all time and nice people

badeye wrote:

Old Doll, you crack me up, nothing like a good laugh. The
tune I believe is Sonny Terry "Whoppin The Blues". A great blues man from days gone past. Google Sonny Terry and get the song with Brownie Maghee and Pete Seger in a kitchen
in the 60's. It's great music. All the videos by Peglegsam are
of good quality. Also check out Elizabeth Cotton great guitar playing. Enough rambling.

Have a good day...Badeye.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Cool stuff Russell, I have collected almost all Sonny and Brownie"s music. They were real great musicians. Guess I just can't get enough of the blues. I have a video cassette
of them at the Montreal Jazz Fest in 1971 which is great as well. Enough blues ramblin'.

Have a good one....Badeye.

one caper after another