Topic: Chordie Text Size

Not been on site for a couple of days but now font is too big, tried to change at the side of the song but no good. Even big on artist pages. Anybody help please

Re: Chordie Text Size

I cannot see any difference with the font size.

Is it just in chrdie this is happening? is your resolution on your computer set properly?
is it in one or two songs or every song you go to?

Sorry,
thats the best help I can think of as I see no problem on my screen

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Hi upyer
No its just chordie- everything else (emails, sites etc) is normal

hi chris
soory to hear that.
Hmmm, only other thing I can think of is to take a screen shot and send it to Per the chordie admin. It might be a bug or some other simputer thing that I have no idea about

cheers

Ken

HiKen
Do you mean a digi camera shot?
Cheers
Chris

Hi Chris,

As Ken is not about at the moment I will answer on his behalf.

On one of the pages in question press 'Print Scn', that will save the image of it. Open Word or similar and on a new document press 'Ctrl' and 'V' together, that will transfer the image to that document. Save it an add it as an e-mail attachment to admin@chordie.com explaining what is happening and when, it is a good idea to let him know which browser you are using too.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

When click on "tabs" and the song page comes up then a pop up or side bar one moves over onto the song words and can't be removed.  We can't read the song words.
Can you help us?

thanks roger, I was not about to reply again.

And bubbo, can you give more information on this? can you give a link please to see what you are talking about

Kne

Ken, Bubbo wrote to me privately and I have suggested to him/her that he/she does the same as Chris and contacts Per as I could not reproduce his/her problem.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"