Topic: shoes

Anyone else heard of the signature Kurt Cobain and Sid Vicious shoes they are pretty cool. So are the Joe Strummer ones.

tongue:P:P:P:P

Re: shoes

no idea what you are talking about,
please enlighten me withyour knowledge.
I think the three of them were great, well not all great musicians but still great people in their own right. Syd was not a musicain at all, just an effigy for a band. But Joe strummer and Curt Cobain in my eyes were superb songwriters.

So what about their shoes?

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

upyerkilt wrote:

I think the three of them were great, well not all great musicians but still great people in their own right. Syd was not a musicain at all, just an effigy for a band. But Joe strummer and Curt Cobain in my eyes were superb songwriters.

Ken

You should look them up it would be faster because i don't know how to explain it.

tongue:P:P:P:P

upyerkilt wrote:

Ken

Hey Ken,
Here's what he's talking about:
http://www.thedailyswarm.com/swarm/kurt … ks-coming/
I love Cobain's music as well.  He does get bashed a lot on Chordie though.  People seem to have a love or hate reaction to him and his music. 
Jim