Topic: deleted account

hi.. not long ago my account was deleted ..and I dont know why.. has this happened to anyone else.. and do you know if there is any particular reason it happened? did I do something wrong?

Re: deleted account

hello =KT=; Have never heard of a Chordie account being deleted - the only stated prohibition on the forum is to not post full lyrics for a copyrighted song (this cannot be done for legal reasons).  Other than that, the only requirement is common courtesy and mutual respect amongst forum posters.

Were you notified that your account had been zapped?  Or did it just stop working? 

I am just an avid user and am not privy to the technical details of the site.  Perhaps you should contact the Admin via the email link on the Resources page and ask what happened - he can probably tell you exactly what occured.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Re: deleted account

It is actually a known problem, but does not happen very often. I have not been able to reproduce it, but know it is related to requesting a new password and that mail being stopped for some reason.

You might actually try to create a new account with the same name, and that usually solves the problem.

I will try fixing this bug very soon.