Topic: acostic or electric

wat do you like better acoutic or electric guitars?

tongue

Re: acostic or electric

acoustic is by far my preference.  Make it a 12-string.

Acoustic for me as well...My electrics haven't been out of the case in at least 6 months! Wow...Maybe I'll get one out tonight and play some. Still favor my acoustics though!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

hey tinawill274 u play 12 strings thats crazy i just play six but i love it i play every day.:)

guitarpix nice picture under your name.
Go Charlie  lol

"Why's everybody always picking on me"..lol Greetings Montana!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Hey Montana.  I learned on a 12 because I didn't know any better.  Now I play most all my music on them.  Make sure you try it sometime.  When you grab that beauty in your hand, just pretend it's a six and play it the same.  You will enjoy the extra sound.

electric...

Acoustic for me.

...Badeye.

one caper after another

I say learn on an acoustic and then go to an electric. The reason I say this is because it is much harder to learn how to play an acoustic then an electric.

Acoustic

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

I think it all dpends on the type of music that you like to play. The advantages of acoustic is you can play them anywhere and some songs sound really cool "unplugged". I only have an acoustic but I'm looking to get an electric after messing around with my nephew's Strat. With that being said though, I still prefer acoustic over electric.

"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda