Topic: Selling my Seagull Artist studio (deal for chordie members)

I've decided To sell my (like new) Seagull Artist Studio Rosewood. All solid woods and in mint condition..No issues!! I posted it in the classifieds of anouther forum but wanted to give the fellow Chordians a chance. Here's a link to the classifieds post http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/foru … p?t=122346 I'd be willing to cut any fellow chordians a slightly better deal...If anyone is interested just let me know...Thanks!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: Selling my Seagull Artist studio (deal for chordie members)

She's lovely but way out of my league!

cool

I'm the son of rage and love

I'm considering a trade offer I received... He wants to trade a Taylor 314E. I've been looking at the grand auditoriums for a while but have never played the Taylor 314. Anybody have any thoughts on them?

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Man, she is a beauty.....

i'll give you a tenner, mate.
will that do?

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

Dear PIX, how are you? So you are selling your "SEAGULL ARTIST"? Is it wrong to ask why? I read that someone offered you a trade for a TAYLOR 314e.
About Taylor, I don't know much, having 6 MARTINS and 4 GIBSONS in the acoustic collection corner. Even having these guitars, I am convinced that taylor will sound better. I should trade.

1 year ago, I had a VARIAX 700 acoustic, someone I know wanted that Variax real bad, so we traded too. He left with ly VARIAX, I got his BURNS 2x6 (12 string) and an extra 400€ = 625$. An electric 12 string, and she sounds amazing. It's a lot more difficult to play a 12 string, but exercising 2 months results in playing a 6 string a lot better.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

While I'm not interested in a purchase, I did want to thank you for offering a del to chordians.  That's part of what makes this place a better community.  Muchas gracias Gitpix

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude