Topic: Sid Vicious..Murdered?

I watched the show final 24 on sid and it said his mother put the drug into him and she admitted it to a police. If this happened why do they still say it was an overdose? Anyone else know anything about this?

tongue:P:P:P:P

Re: Sid Vicious..Murdered?

gnomefry wrote:

I watched the show final 24 on sid and it said his mother put the drug into him and she admitted it to a police. If this happened why do they still say it was an overdose? Anyone else know anything about this?

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Come close and listen up real good. Not everything you see on the T.V. is real or truthful. If one seeks truth and/or reality, one should go directly to Chordie forums. It is there that you will find what you seek.............................................

Give everything but up.

yellow book.com

"Growing old is not for sissies"

i so wish i could swear on here so I could tell you exactly what I tihnk of syd viscious.

He was a waste of space, not even a musician, or if he was he was very very bad. As I said before, he was only a puppet for the band that Malcolm decided to rip everyone off with , music companies, general public and his loyal fans.
If Syd was not caguht up with the sex pistols he would have probably wouldnt have been heavy or as heavily into heroin as he was. He was a young guy that got money thrown at him as long as he gave across the image he was told to. But then before that he was an idiot anyway, thats why he was picked for the band and Glen thron out.
I dont know if his mum stuck the needle in him or not but Malcolm MaClaren would have has well have done that himself.

BUt, he did act his part very well in his version of My way, what a superb version.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending