Topic: PLEASE PLAY THIS SILLY WORDGAME: FUN, PLAYING WITH BANDS

I really like to see fellow chordians playing with words.
YOU TAKE A BAND, AND YOU CHANGE WORDS, BETTER LETTERS, USING YOUR IMAGINATION, ANAGRAMS, LIKE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN = BURSTING PRESENCE, SEE MY LITTLE CHANGES ABOUT THE ROLLING STONES.
It's not difficult and it can give unbelievable results, real funny and crazy names. Have mercy with my destroyed body and pain  and make me laugh.

Playing with bands? I wish we could, but I loved to see some great creations coming right of your heads by using an existing group, and the artists. Just play with some letters or words.
THE ROLLING STONES can be:
- THE STROLLING NOSES with
- MIGG JACKER
- CARLIES WATCH
- DIETRICH SHARK (= anagram of Keith Richards)
- OWN ODOR
and the former bass player BILL WOMAN

PLEASE PARTICIPATE AND HAVE FUN. I would really appreciate it.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: PLEASE PLAY THIS SILLY WORDGAME: FUN, PLAYING WITH BANDS

It' so simple dear chordians.
THE MAMAS AND THE PAPAS=

The MAMAS AND THE PAMPERS, members
- DOC PHILIPS ( John Phillips)
- PHILLIP SCHLEMIEL (Michelle Phillips)
- TODDY HENNERY  (Denny Doherty)
- A MASS MAC ELLIOT (Mama Cass Elliot)

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

METALLICA

PLASTICA, members
- JAMES HOTFIELD    rhythmguitar, vocals
- CIRRUS HALL         drummer
- HAM KRIKETT         leadguitar
- TORERO BURT JILL  Bass

- JOE NEWSSTAND    former bass player

PINK FLOYD=

PINKY FOLD, with the members
- ROG WATERED         (Roger Waters)
- DAVID BILLBOARD    (David Gilmour)
- PRICK WRONG         (Rick Wright)
- KIM CANONS            (Nick Mason)
Former member: SAD BYRRETT

THE BEATLES

THE PEEPLES
- RIN GARROTS         (Ringo Starr)
- JOHN LEMON           (John Lennon)
- PAL MACCENTURY   (PaulmcCartney)
- GORGE HOARINESS (George Harisson) band problems caused by CHOCO YONO

THE EAGLES

THE GASLEE and the most important members:
- ANNE REBOILED   (Bernie Leadon)
- GLYNN FREE         (Glenn Frey)
- DON BENTLEY       (Don Henley)
- FED RONDEL         (Don Felder)
- ERRMAN DYSNEY   (Randy Meisner)
- JO WHALES           (Joe Walsh)

how do you have time for all this work?? funny but time consuming
saba
smile

love is like a violin, the music may stop now and then but the strings remain forever...

For Jim Morrison,Mr. Mojo risin.

tongue:P:P:P:P

THE TIME? I had a carcrash in 2000, I'm a medical doc, I started again in July 2001, to stop finally end 2004, destroying myself.
- 32 fractures left foot + ankle
- an exploded vertebra in 4 pieces, 1 piece in my spinal chord.
A NON FUNNY situation. But I have time.
Is it time consuming, not really. It "hits" me, a band name, names of the members, and I have a fantastic anagram program. In fact it takes me about 5 minutes. You need to be inspired suddenly, and the rest is "peanuts". But IF you start thinking, it can be time consuming. But writing a topic, answering topics, like a decent cheap guitar, THAT'S time consuming, because I want to give accurate information = surfing, on line music stores, finding that guitar on youtube, but I love my job here, it's great, but I can't stop, resulting in pain I can't describe.

THE WHO

THE WHAT
- Roger DALTON = singer                          Roger Daltrey
- MOON TICKET = DRUMMER (deceased)    Keith Moon
- JOHNNY WHISTLE = BASS (deceased)      JOHN ENTWISTLE
- PEND WHETSTONE guitar                         PETE TOWNSHEND

NIRVANA

VAN RAIN
- KURT BIANCO: singer, guitars      Kurt Cobain
- GROVE DAHL: drums                   Dave Grohl
- KEVIN COLORISTS: bass             Krist Novoselik
BIGGEST HIT: Smells like teen toes

THE DOORS: little information, very unusual, they didn't have a bass player. Bass lines were played by Ray Manzarek on his Fender Rhodes Bass keyboard, using 1 hand, the other hand playing other keyboards.

THE WINDOWS
- MOJO RISIN': singer, frontman             JIM MORRISON
- ZANY EARMARK: keyboards                  RAY MANZAREK
- MORED JOHNSEN: drums, percussion     JOHN DENSMORE
- TIGER REBROKER                                 ROBERT KRIEGER

U2

ME2
- BONOBO: singer                       BONO
- THE PLEDGE: guitars                 THE EDGE
- DYLAN TACOMA: bass               ADAM CLAYTON
-  MARRY LULLEN: drums             LARRY MULLEN

im sorry to hear about the pain you went through and are going through...
may God heal you
take care
and i love your work...
it uplifts my mood smile
saba

love is like a violin, the music may stop now and then but the strings remain forever...

Thanks "cruel heart". I live day by day, and most of them are fine. All my friends are here, this is my social life. Me once the biggest party animal, who started to wake up at 18.00h, and laughing when they told me to go to sleep before 22.00h THE HIGHLIGHTS started at 10 pm, now, bed between 21.00-21.30pm, and early in the morning: busy, busy.
I love silly word games like this one, you should try, like BONO to BONOBO, 1 second. It isn't really time consuming.
THANKS

RADIOHEAD

RADIONOSE:
- HOOK Tryme Guitar, singer           THOM YORKE  (MYT HOOKER)
- JONNY REDFOREST, lead guitar      Jonny Greenwood
- DINE ROBE, singer, guitar              Ed 'O BRIEN   
- NICOL REDFOREST, bass               Colin Greenwood
- HAWLEY LIPPS, drums                    Phil Selway