Topic: WEIRD WORLD

Can you imagine that today's, better tomorrow's scientists are able to copy a person a billion times?
You want a new JIMI HENDRIX, try to find DNA, take an egg cell, remove the core and put the JIMI DNA in it. Let's say, the women give birth and they will all be EXACT copies of JIMI HENDRIX.
Of course you have to create similar familiar conditions, and buy your little JIMI a guitar, 18 years later, it should be possible in theory to form a band, called the JIMI'S, 5 great guitar players.
A JOKE? NO the truth.
I don't talk about ethics and moral, just science.
Why is a mule not fertile? A chromosome question a horse has 64 chromosomes, a donkey 62.
A male lion+a female tiger = LIGER and is up to 50% bigger than the parents. I saw one in South Africa, they don't live long.
I wrote this because what I wrote about JIMI HENDRIX is 100% true. If the scientists have DNA from great musicians, they can create great and IDENTICAL musicians,  BUT will or are they able to write almost exactly the same kind of music?
This is so amazing and scary at the same time, they are able to "play" with genes, they can create an army, strong, tall and a lot of muscles but dumb and difficult to make decisions, meaning that they always obey, just by excluding some genes and alter some others.
Sorry, I have the opinion that this is really interesting, what do you think?
A link for hybrids       http://www.molyworld.net/aa/crossesa.htm

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: WEIRD WORLD

wow this is a great thought...but then again nobody would like to be cloned...and jimi is dead....how can one find a DNA sample??
its like playing God when one should'nt
saba

love is like a violin, the music may stop now and then but the strings remain forever...