Topic: pedals anyone?

any one have any pedals they want to sell not the little boxes that only offer one or 2 different effects but a peal or box with several effects if u do let me no i mite by it if u want to sell it to me like thu ebay or something

Re: pedals anyone?

ive got a korg tone works AX3G they are pretty good but make shore that u buy one witch can save the effects u made for your self and u buy one with a pedal that u got Wah and Effects to do with the peddal. i think mutli effects arn't that bad cause when you just start playing (like me) u have all the sounds you want and you can still orientate and change the style you want to play i strongley recomend the AX3G from korg that is the one that i got it cost about 90.00 euro (in holland) dont know how much in forgen countrys. if you dont want an multy effect i recomend u to buy some beringher pedals cause they'r pretty good and not realy that expencife (20-25 euro in holland)
good luck with the effects

keep on rocking

plays: Ibanez arx 120bx electric guitar , Fender CD60 steelstring

Re: pedals anyone?

i got the new POD x3 effects thing aout a month ago if u r looking into buying  a pedal any time soon u might want to try it out it is deffantly worth buying if u get it but only the POD x3 live comes with a loop station in it the POD x3 does not have one.