Topic: Do you believe in GHOST?

HOLLY CRAP. My guitar (Steve-o) is HAUNTED. At night when I'm asleep Steve-o will wake me up. It's like someone is trying to play a song. But they SUCK. It would be so weird to teach a ghost how to play a guitar. HA HA.

Lets go melt some faces!!!!

Re: Do you believe in GHOST?

no i dont but some people including my friends claim to live in a house with a ghost the only thing wierd ive ever seen is a flying saucer land

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Oh you cant leave that one out there Russ without going into detail!

Electric:  Gibson Les Paul Studio, Schecter Omen 6, PRS SE Custom
Acoustic:  Fender Talman, Yamaha
Amp:  Fender Super Champ XD/Line6 Spider III 75

my cousins trailer was haunted (suppoesedly) by a friendly ghost named george who appeared mysteriously at wee hours of the morning to tinkle in the toilet..
mysteriously enough I HAVE heard what sounded like someone peeing coming from in there at around 4:00...

All You Need is Love smile

I don't believe in a LACK of ghosts.  I've seen enough strange things in the world.  I'm quite certain that I saw my grandmother several weeks after she passed.  I inhereted her rocking chair, which was placed in my bedroom (which was very much like an efficiency apartment).  I woke in the middle of the night and saw her in the chair looking in on me like she used to do when I was little.  She just made the gesture for me to put my head down and go back to sleep the way she had all my life, and so I did.  Just because she was dead was no reason to stop obeying her. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I can recall this like it was yesterday.back in 1963 I was in a band and myself and two other members went up north in wisconsin we were living in milwaukee and we travled past greenbay and we didn't have any luck so we headed back home.Around 12:30am we were on a 2 lane highway I was seated in the passenger side, one guy was asleep in the back seat it was a clear cloudless early mornning start and a bit cold for the time of year (september) I was talking to the driver and my attention was drawn to a bright oval shapped object passing directly in front of the car about 100 feet in the air it was huge as big as a football field and luminated there were several prism bands of rotating lights at the bottom of the object no distinct color they all faded into each other like a rainbow this object made no sound as it passed over us is was moving less then 25 miles per hour and took several seconds to enter our view and leave,then the car stopped running and we came to a stop on the edge of the highway shoulder we were in awe because you could see it as it landed in a farmfield and just sat there I recall the conversation I had with the driver the guy in the back seat was still sleeping I suggested we find out just what the hell it was and I opened the trunk and put several shells in the 12 guage shotgun and we walked over the highway and climed over the fense seperating the highway and the farmfield we approched to within 300yrds and we were immobilezed I coulden't move and I dont know how long we stood there but I remember all of a sudden it was gone and we walked back to the car and it started running I can tell you several eye witnesses including the state police reported seeing it also and we were there an ground zero as GOD is my witness every word is true and may I burn in hell if im making this all up

Tim0473 wrote:

ghosts???? well I am undecided. Sometimes I think I might have seen, but then the mind is a very strange unexplained thing sometimes.
in 1988 my grandad died, on the day of his funeral or cremation or the disposal of the body, whatever you want to call it, we had his wee dog in the bedroom upstairs with the door closed over. All other doors in the house were closed! the living room door and the kitchen door.
When we got back to the house the dog was running around the house. All doors were opened.
The dog was a pomeranian so it could not jump up and turn a handle of a bedroom door, and if it could it would not have been able to open the door inwards. Nor could it have opened the kitchen door ever! The living room door it could probably have ran into and forced it open but it had never done that in its life.
We thought maybe someone did leave the door open upstairs but I know it was closed.
My gran sometimes had the dog in the bedroom when there was no one in. My grandad didnt like this and kept on leaving the door open for the dog to get out. Did he do the same after he died? who knows?
Also within a week of him dying I had a dream, or was it? He was at the bottom of my bed with the dog by his side. When I woke up in the morning the dog was in my bedroom. This dog never used to come into my room, in fact it never used to come near me.
I remembered the dream and thought how real it felt, but then maybe I was thinking it felt more real than it did because the dog was in the room.
Whatever caused these events, it was strange,weird and odd.
I still remember it clearly, I have never had any other strange events like this in my life, just that once

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

ken I think you were somewhere in between the physical and the spritual world,neither can exist in each others and since all things in the physical world are reduced to there basic atomic structure (atoms) they are electrical charges of positive and negitive protons,neutrons and electrons and even smaller sub atomic particals and beyond that there are things we will never be able to see under a microscope I believe there are paralell exising worlds that can only be experienced in the spiritual (dream state) and i recall the law of matter that it can not be created or destroyed only altered so everything that ever was or will be is still with us only altered in a new form

9 (edited by Guitarpix 2008-04-27 15:30:29)

Russell_Harding wrote:

I can recall this like it was yesterday.back in 1963 I was in a band and myself and two other members went up north in wisconsin we were living in milwaukee and we travled past greenbay and we didn't have any luck so we headed back home.Around 12:30am we were on a 2 lane highway I was seated in the passenger side, one guy was asleep in the back seat it was a clear cloudless early mornning start and a bit cold for the time of year (september) I was talking to the driver and my attention was drawn to a bright oval shapped object passing directly in front of the car about 100 feet in the air it was huge as big as a football field and luminated there were several prism bands of rotating lights at the bottom of the object no distinct color they all faded into each other like a rainbow this object made no sound as it passed over us is was moving less then 25 miles per hour and took several seconds to enter our view and leave,then the car stopped running and we came to a stop on the edge of the highway shoulder we were in awe because you could see it as it landed in a farmfield and just sat there I recall the conversation I had with the driver the guy in the back seat was still sleeping I suggested we find out just what the hell it was and I opened the trunk and put several shells in the 12 guage shotgun and we walked over the highway and climed over the fense seperating the highway and the farmfield we approched to within 300yrds and we were immobilezed I coulden't move and I dont know how long we stood there but I remember all of a sudden it was gone and we walked back to the car and it started running I can tell you several eye witnesses including the state police reported seeing it also and we were there an ground zero as GOD is my witness every word is true and may I burn in hell if im making this all up

Tim0473 wrote:

Just for you Russell... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23aw1480WJk  ..lol Just picking with ya! I believe that ,considering the size of the universe, it would be foolish for anyone to disregard the possibility of intelligent extraterestrials. I think they are out there somewhere...
Ghosts...? No I don't believe in ghosts, spirits, heaven and hell or other mystical creatures or places... I have seen some very strange things in my life but they were more than likely the side effect of certain recreational activities in my younger days...lol

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

I have just got back in from the pub (celtic won 3-2 against rangers)with one two or seven pints inside me and after reading this I gotta think, stop reading, go play the guitar, nothing makes sense anymore

casper the ghost was great thogyh, I love that wwee ghost

KEN

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

pix that was a great vid! I really liked the song and the production thanks for the link I dont know if you got my email I dont remember how to transfer my vids?

Guitarpix wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:

Tim0473 wrote:

Just for you Russell... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23aw1480WJk  ..lol Just picking with ya! I believe that ,considering the size of the universe, it would be foolish for anyone to disregard the possibility of intelligent extraterestrials. I think they are out there somewhere...
Ghosts...? No I don't believe in ghosts, spirits, heaven and hell or other mystical creatures or places... I have seen some very strange things in my life but they were more than likely the side effect of certain recreational activities in my younger days...lol

Hey Russ, on the chordians home page ,in the top right corner, you'll find the option to add videos. Just click on it and then you select the vids you want to add.
  Glad you liked the vid! Check out his other vids on youtube! The whole album rocked!! I believe it is available in the US, if not it's fixing to be released here very soon. I can't remember the exact date.... I bought the cd last year from over seas... Peace! -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

I don't believe in ghosts but I do know for a fact that witches exist. I was married to one for 3 years...................

Give everything but up.

WILL DO thanks pix ive been busy all day and I could use a break so I check out a few vids and hit the sack

Guitarpix wrote:

Hey Russ, on the chordians home page ,in the top right corner, you'll find the option to add videos. Just click on it and then you select the vids you want to add.
  Glad you liked the vid! Check out his other vids on youtube! The whole album rocked!! I believe it is available in the US, if not it's fixing to be released here very soon. I can't remember the exact date.... I bought the cd last year from over seas... Peace! -Pix

15 (edited by Russell_Harding 2008-04-28 05:12:36)

yea I know what your saying I had the same experience it really can drag you down

SouthPaw41L wrote:

I don't believe in ghosts but I do know for a fact that witches exist. I was married to one for 3 years...................

The Spiritual world does exist.  there are so many freaky stories I could tell you about from my sisters, who went on a mission trip to an Indian reservation in South Dakota, who worshiped spirits. They said they could feel them everywhere, and had a bunch of stories which I can't remember.

hi elora my dad told me that he and his brothers used to ride around middleton by youlgreave in derbyshire and  there was a man stood in the middle of the road,they went straight through him,also there's supposed to be a coach ansd horses appear at certain times of the year,i was salting through the village about ten yrs ago ,there's a 's' bend amongst the trees, it was just going dark,i looked into the trees and saw a figure ,it looked like someone standing backside the wall on the bend with a whitish coloured jumper on,as i went around the bend the figure had dissappeared,i could'nt explain what i saw but i do believe spirits live on in different forms.....stay coooool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Wow ... amazing Russ ... I've had some minor unexplained "abnormalities" that couldn't be explained ... when I was stationed in Enlgand (East Anglia) a few cops were posted at the gate to RAF Feltwell (part of RAF Lakenheath), I was checking up on my guys and we were B.S.'ing outside the gate shack ... it was around 1-2 a.m. ... all of a sudden the sky seemed to light up, and I looked to the right and it looked like a meteor was coming towards the gate shack ... we were all standing there watching ... it came quick, nothing slow and passed out and above our gate shack ... we were all waiting to hear an explosion, like it hitting the ground, but no sound ever came ... I remember we kept saying what the hell was that? ... it almost looked like it was a meteor, tail trailing behind etc ...

But also all over East Anglia there are so many Anglo-Saxon grave sites that have been built over that there's hauntings all over the place ... alot on RAF Feltwell that other cops had passed on to us ... pretty interesting stuff nonetheless

19 (edited by Russell_Harding 2008-04-29 21:24:32)

tim i did see a meteor hit the earth on my trip back from maryland on christmas day in ohio I was driving on the interstate toll road and it must have bee 3am or so and I noticed a green object high in the sky and it kept getting bigger I slowed down there were no other cars behind me and I pulled over to the shoulder of the road and watched it there were green flames shooting from it and i knew it was a meteor so i watched it as it hit a huge green explosion and you could feel the ground shake it slammed into a hill that was the first one i ever saw impact ive seen a lot of shooting stars but never one impact

I can explain all this ghostly stuff in 3 words;
Ellllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Essssssssssssssssssssssssss
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........................

Give everything but up.

Wow that's pretty slick Rus ... at least you heard it hit lol ... I was expecting the same thing with what I saw but heard nothing ... so I didnt know if what I saw was a meteor or something else *input the X-Files theme song*

LOL SouthPaw!

I thought I was in a sci fi flick for a few minutes and then I realized I was only in Ohio lol

Ohio can do that to you.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

lol Zurf ... I always wondered why people are always so down on Ohio

Hey, I live in Ohio--and we have many positive attributes like.....um.....
Fresh corn.  We have fresh corn here.
And the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame, but the corn is the real draw.
And tornado's--if you're into tornado's we got those too.