Topic: Line 6 POD X3

Hay im so excited bacause i got the LIne 6 POD X3 guitar processor.  It  is the newest one out there by line 6 POD's it has lke a billion efects if u have questions post a commant

Re: Line 6 POD X3

How do you use it ?  I've seen Line6 pods advertised in Guitar magazine and I've been curious about them.

Electric:  Gibson Les Paul Studio, Schecter Omen 6, PRS SE Custom
Acoustic:  Fender Talman, Yamaha
Amp:  Fender Super Champ XD/Line6 Spider III 75

all u have to do is hook it up to the amp and guitar,  then u can select a preset or make on of your own. it is literally like a recording studio at yur home u can do just about make  any sound that u can think of. it has k=like hundreds of presets and lke 90 some effects, also some really cool destortion. u also can record on it or hook it up to your computer and record to it. it is really cool.

Ahhh that sounds pretty slick ...  I know the Line6 Spider III amp I have currently has over 200 presets, etc so I'm wondering if this was made for "non-Line6" amp users

Electric:  Gibson Les Paul Studio, Schecter Omen 6, PRS SE Custom
Acoustic:  Fender Talman, Yamaha
Amp:  Fender Super Champ XD/Line6 Spider III 75

I am a sinner father, I have 3 amps
- Marshall Valvestate since a very long time. I can turn it on but I need a plastic piece to put under the POWER ON knob, if I don't: no power. It is a very good amp
- On a sunny day somewhere in 2002 I bought a Fender Cybertwin 2x65W and dozens of different amps in it, a lot of fenders. I tried that amp with some friends, a BASSMAN  a FENDER TWIN REVERB and 2 or 3 other FENDER AMPS. You choose an amp, the knobs turn automatic and the sound? NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE REAL BASSMAN and the CYBERTWIN BASSMAN. Add more than 100 different effects. AND YET havuing it all on board, I have a LINE6 FLOORBOARD POD XT LIVE. Amazing but in fact I use that floorboard almost never on the FENDER amp. I use it on the MARSHALL and on a MARSHALL AS100D a great acoustic amp. Because of (medical) circomstances I play a lot more acoustic.
Is it interesting to buy effects for an acoustic? I don't think so.
ABOUT POD X3 I think that the red bean is far one of the most complete effect processors, you can listen to examples on http://line6.com/podx3/
I am sure you won't be disappointed, and line6 is in fact the "standard" for a lot of other processors. The X3 is small, but has so much on board.
Congratulations, you won't regret it.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

hey tim0473 the pod x3 will work on any amp enev on your linme 6 amp. the  pod x3 has a ton a different amp modles in it so u can play in with yur line 6 amp, but make it sould like it is comeing from a different kind or type of amp, it is sweet!