Topic: YOU'RE NOT GOING OUT DRESSED LIKE THAT

A survey carried out by WOOLWORTH'S TO FIND THE WORST CLOTHES IN POPLAND:
- BUCK'S FIZZ detachable skirts
- MC HAMMER baggy trousers
- CHRISTINA AGUILLERA leather chaps
- CHER'S see through dress
- KATE BUSH multi coloured legwarmers
- THE VILLAGE PEOPLE OUTFITS.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: YOU'RE NOT GOING OUT DRESSED LIKE THAT

The irony of Woolworths identifying the worst clothes is almost too much to bear.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

ZURF end 2005, I went to ESTONIA, to meet a girl. I stopped practicing on 8 November 2004, and I had 2 problems, most people told that it was OR MY LEFT FOOT OR MY BROKEN VERTEBRA PUSHING, CUTTING IN MY SPINAL CHORD ALSO LEFT. My foot could make a tremendous and funny noise, fooling a lot of older people having a wooden floor. Making some movements = noise, extra noise on wood. I told the all that there was a problem with their floor. Finally the pain increased and again surgery in September 2005, and on 7th December (my anniversary) I was there in ESTONIA, back over HELSINKI to BRUSSELS. I was in a BIG music store and there was a little book full with R&R facts. Most of the facts are 100% correct, I check most of them, and WOOLWORTH, is for me WOOLNOTWORTH. One thing EXPENSIVE CLOTHES is often THE BEST BUY. I have a lot of "fancy" costumes, never in a "flashy" color, just blue, grey, and a nice shirt AND A TIE. This is what I regret a lot in 4 years, I used a costume 3 times, before EVERY DAY. I have a lot of BOSS costumes, BUT DID YOU KNOW WHO DESIGNED THE GERMAN UNIFORMS FOR OFFICERS??? yes BOSS. I hate WWII but admit compare a GERMAN uniform, a Colonel with an USA Uniform of a Colonel, sorry, the GERMAN OFFICERS HAD GREAT UNIFORMS.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

gitaardocphil wrote:

A survey carried out by WOOLWORTH'S TO FIND THE WORST CLOTHES IN POPLAND:
- BUCK'S FIZZ detachable skirts
- MC HAMMER baggy trousers
- CHRISTINA AGUILLERA leather chaps
- CHER'S see through dress
- KATE BUSH multi coloured legwarmers
- THE VILLAGE PEOPLE OUTFITS.

cHRISTINA AGUILLERA CAN WEAR ANYTHING SHE WANTS AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. IT WILL ALWAYS LOOK EXCELLENT ON HER. NOT TO MENTION SHE HAS AN AMAZING VOICE. I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF HER MUSIC BUT SHE CERTAINLY IS THE "REAL DEAL"

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

mmmmmmmm, leather chaps..mmmmmmmmmm (homer simpson style drooling smile  )

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Bud Wiser!

Ya bold Man, Stop that now ! you may start a trend. lol Stick with the Duffs.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !