Topic: Greetings

Hello, all. My Therapist recommended this site to me. I like what I've seen so far. Bye.

Morality is doing right, no matter what you are told.
Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right.
H L Mencken

Re: Greetings

Hi Redhat ,
   Welcome to Chordie , It's a
great place for anyone who loves music .
   If I had a therapist , this is the last site he / she would recomend . They would'nt want to enable my addiction .
L O L .

Jerry

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

redhat you came to the right place theres so many members here that could use therapy myself included so you are not alone not by a long shot

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Greetings redhatmike & welcome to chordie!

I'm no therapist, but I recommend chordie to people all the time.  This site is excellent internet.  In fact, I'm guessing this whole 'internet' thing might really catch on some day . . .  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Hello everyone,

I just surfed in to chordie.com so I'm pretty new here.
I really like this site, it's full of interesting stuff to me.

As I'm still a newbie big_smile (I just started playing a couple of months ago) so there are still a lot of things to learn for me. But, I'm pretty sure this site will be very helpfull.

Greetings to all of ya,

GE

Welcome to GuitarElmo and RedhatMike.   This site is good therapy for me, and I guarantee that you will both learn a great deal if you pay attention and ask real nice. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude