Topic: Thanks for the new forums

I really like the Theory forum particularly!  Thanks to the new moderators for taking on that challenge and thanks to the board ops for permitting the forums in the first place.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Thanks for the new forums

hanx Zurf on behalf of me lol

but really this idea was brought up by tim0473. He is not a moderator or anything like that, so really hats off to him for asking for it. A few others backed the idea up wit ha suggested name to moderate it, suggested even before he knew lol the Per read it and created the section for theory.
It is a really good and very useful section. Makes ye think why was this not in here from the start? Just shows you, the most simplest things can be overlooked and it takes just one person to ask for it and a few others to back it and then for the creator to accept it then you have it.

I think this might have been asked for before tim asked for it ( might be wrong) but nothing was followed up. So i am glad tim asked when he did.

suggestions are given a lot of the times for new sections but not always follwoed through as a lot of them can be discussed in chordie chat section. But this theory really did deserve a place of it's own.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending