Topic: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!

Re: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Montana.Hope ya passed and enjoy the summer
KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

lucky
i dont stop for two weeks yet
but i miss the last week to go on holiday:D

I like cheese:P
               And Paramore:cool:
               And my guitar:D

wat grade are u in

How I miss those days.  Last time I had a "last day of school" where I had three months of rest to look forward to it was because I was fired.  But it was fun!

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

awww man I still got till the end of june.... and I'm homeschooled....

Homeschooling Rocks!!

hey linusguitar if ur home schooled does that mean u get to redo test and stuff if u get bad grades so u will always get A's or is it just like regulare school were if  fail a test then it suck for u.   just wondering. cool

whoa!!!  i can't believe you guys go to the end of june!!!  we got out may 29th...

*<3*jammingurl93*<3*

My daughter got out June, 4th. We went to see the movie "IRON MAN" yesterday. We loved it !!! It's the best movie I've seen in some time........

Give everything but up.

Yeaihhhhhh!!!!!  Partyyyyy!!!!!!!!:D  Red Soda  and  Letter Crackers all  summer:P

your are SO lucky! we didnt get out til much l8r

here we are now, entertain us!
<3kurt cobain, smells like teen spirit

Remember my last day of school, june 19, 1977. Graduated from grade twelve, St, John, High. oooowee  wat a good time . Still plugging away in the real world and having a blast. And remember ... shit happens.....

... Badeye. cool

one caper after another