Topic: The Jonas Brothers

The Jonas Brothers:They suck, just like Hannah Montana. Who agrees?

here we are now, entertain us!
<3kurt cobain, smells like teen spirit

Re: The Jonas Brothers

All a matter of taste.Im trying not to be too critical until I have reached perfection.
Im sixty years old and nowhere near perfect so it could take a while

fredluvsnirvana wrote:

The Jonas Brothers:They suck, just like Hannah Montana. Who agrees?

Fred,
hi and welcome to chordie.
I have to tell you that coming into this forum does not mean you can go saying who sucks and who doesnt.

Future posts like this will be editted or deleted by moderators. this is a friendly forum with friendly people. Disagreements are allowed however enciting arguments are not.

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Let's see, do you have a major recording contract.  Write and record your own songs?  Have a television show?  Benn on tour as an opening act, been on a sold out tour as the headliner?  Benn idolized by millions of fans?  Listening critically to the Jonas Bros, they remind very much of the Beatles.  They are fresh, young, and exciting to the crowd that they play too.  Sounds like the Beatles.  They are funny and slightly dangerous (to a father of a young fan), sounds more and more like the Beatles, the more I think about it.  When I can achieve close to that, I'll be happy.

i agree with gonzomac!
I may only be 13 but i know quite a bit about music!
In my school, your practically instantly unpopular if you like the jonas brothers! But i dont know why! I think theyre great and tht its stupid that people dont like them if theyre not like all other bands! So they dont swear in their songs, so theyre religious! I think theyre great and people have no reason to dislike them as people or dislike theyre music!
Thats my theory! wink
xx

[color=red][b]:D Megan big_smile[/b][/color]

I don't know if they suck, but I am not into their music style, so I'll leave it at that.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I like the Jonas Brothers,I know they dont get high, carry guns,shoot up,use profanity,commit suicide,use the word MF every other sentence,have good morals,sing well,look fresh and not just going somewhere ARE there whatever thoughts you may have on them there on top of the music world and have a bright future ahead I like the Jonas Brothers smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

roseofskye wrote:

so theyre religious! I think theyre great and people have no reason to dislike them as people or dislike theyre music!
Thats my theory! wink
xx

While i am not into religious music I would not say I dont like it if I have not heard it.
I know there are probably some superb great religious songs out there.
They maybe great people and yer right, folk should not dislike them because of their religious songs/beliefs etc.
BUT people can dislike their music for what it is or what it sounds like.

I hate take that, but I dont hate each one of them personally, I hate their music too but it doesnt make them bad people.

great thing in life is everyone is different and have different opinions. no one is right no one is wrong. but the minority of folk will be seen as wrong in things because they are the minority, and in some case I would say some people are wrong ,this is not wrong of me to think this although it maybe wrong. Life!!! wonderful thing. And debates and discussions are what make it better as well as understanding and helping others that require help.

Ken
p.s.
still never heard of them though . But if they sound like the beatles without the swearing then they might be OK, then again they might be rubbish

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Come on, Ken. You know you love Take That. Free the beast. lol

As for the Jonas's. I quite like them but they can sound a bit whiney a lot of the time. I can take then or leave them. I think I'd rather leave them though.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Hey I once wrote a post on how the jonas brothers suck, but then topdown closed the thread. It didn't take me long to see how it was unnecessary to write the negative post. I was actually glad that topdown closed it.
Yeah, I don't like them either, but we don't need to go about ranting about how horrible they are. What's the point, anyways?

"Policeman shouts but I don't see him/ They're one thing I don't believe in"
-Tomorrow, 'My White Bicycle'

^ You're right Syd. This thread is now closed.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!