Topic: Cort Guitars Opinions Please

Hi All
I'm after a new electro Acoustic been trying a few in the medium price range Uk about £400.
I really like the look and feel of a Cort SFX 6R eletro acoustic.
I wonder if anyone has got one or has experience of them.
A opinion on them would be appreciated.
Thanks
Ark

2 (edited by Guitarpix 2008-06-19 14:59:01)

Re: Cort Guitars Opinions Please

Cort has really started to turn some heads recently with their acoustics. I haven't had a chance to try one myself but have heard good things about their Earth series. I haven't heard much about the SFX line but I know they are a slim guitar that seems to be more focused on their electrical side. They probably won't sound as full unplugged.
  In your price range I'd realy look for a good solid wood used guitar. A used Taylor 314ce would be in your price range along with several other great models/brands. Right now it's really a buyers market and the prices are great on gently used guitars that are often in near mint condition. You get allot more bang for your buck going this rought. Just my thoughts...
  Also, I know you don't really ever plan to sell when buying, but more than likely you will end up upgrading in a few years and you want to consider their resale value.
                                                 Peace!-Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]