Topic: DUESENBERG

I finally went to that little music store and I own finally a Duesenberg 49er.
I have to admit, having about 20 electric guitars that this one is one of the finest guitars I have.
- amazing style, art-deco
- amazing sound, crystal clear, and great distortion.
- small neck, which can be more difficult to play if you have big hands, but for me having small hands, just FANTASTIC.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: DUESENBERG

We need pics!

"You have to get over the love of power, and enjoy the power of love, in order to know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix.

Congrats Doc! New guitars are one of the finest joys in life. Like SG says - show us some pics!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Thanks.
I couldn't get that guitar out of my mind. Even if she haves a US plant, this is the only guitar who is more expensive.
When I and probably 90% enter in a big guitar store, it's if we are little boys again. PROBLEM = MONEY.
Even disabled and TODAY the "man" with the wheelchair comes, I try to chase dreams or ghosts.
I am writing a new "manuscript" titled: The Doctor Generalist  His Life from birth to stop.
I try to load up a guitar, it doesn't work.
If you want to see some photos go to flicr.com.

I can't post a picture here.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

I can't post a photo. How do you exactly post a picture?
I can only tell that you can find it on www.flickr.com or better on www.duesenberg.de or .com
Here a link http://www.duesenberg.de/duesenberg/en_inst.php?id=49er

The price I paid is the cheapest price I found. I was so obsessed by that guitar that I looked EVERYWHERE, to end up finally in that little guitar shop.
I paid 1100€ definitely not that cheap, but also not a fortune.
From the moment I left the store she increased 200€.
The prices in Europe = 1190€ - €1500.
The prices in the USA = 2400$ is the minimum retail price.
This guitar: I didn't buy her AS A COLLECTOR4S ITEM? IT WILL BECOME PROBABLY A COLLECTOR'S item. She is so beautiful = art - deco style and this is a guitar to hang on the wall.
I don't have an "instrument" insurance, these guitars of me should cost a fortune.   The are INSURED AS DECORATION, a lot cheaper. I don't play in a band and I play alone and some of them are hanging on thr wall.
But I'm feeling me a little kid again who just got a big present.
By the way, this guitar has it all = the looks; the art deco style, and the sound beats almost every guitar I have. GO AND CHECK ON THEIR SITE.

DEAR BELOVED CHORDIANS I hope you could see pictures of that guitar. I CAN'T COPY AND PASTE A PICTURE HERE.
WHAT IS NEEDED TO PUT A PICTURE HERE.
I have so many guitars, and I was convinced that I had the best of rhe best, PRS custom 24, Gibson LP CUSTOM 1968 & 1978, a SUPREME.
There is now almost 3 weeks later NO BETTER guitar than that DUESENBERG.
That, German company started only in 2004 with a US plant. This is the only guitar I know that is more expensive in the US than EUROPE. I have a weird feeling about that brand, in a few years, so told my "fortune teller" will be played by a lot of people, it is a real and big danger for his competitors GIBSON & FENDER and I'm really serious. THE LOOKS THE SOUND are AMAZING.
That's why I, a PRS man, am now also a DUESY freak.