Topic: Song books missing after operating system crash!

My windows Xp operating system was corrupt and i had to do a complete reinstall on my system. Now my songbooks arent showing up. Are they stored on chordie or on my system?

Re: Song books missing after operating system crash!

OK I am a complete Fool,   LOL i had set up 2 accounts and was logging in on an old one.

Thanks for your understanding and feel free to insert your joke accordingly (accordingly, get it, hahaha)

I do want to thank the folks behind Chordie, I love the site and use it often. I have refered about 6 people as well. I use the site so much i almost had a stroke when I thought the song books were gone, Whew!!!!!!!!

Thanks again

Hi Edward and welcome to Chordie,

Now the only guy I know who did not make a mistake died some 2000 years ago so do not worry about it. At least it got you put your first message on the Forum and now you have taken that step hopefully you will contribute more often.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

4 (edited by Abuelos 2008-08-04 06:16:49)

Wow, neat site!  This beginner created a songbook and added about six songs. Then "something happened" and when I went to add number seven, I was prompted to login, which I did but now I don't see the window prompting me to click add to add a song to my songbook. Appreciate any assist.

Abuelos (grandfather) ATT retiree is finally getting a chance to learn classical guitar which my 3yr old grandson loves.