Topic: ABOUT THE HALL OF FAME.

I know that it is in Cleveland OHIO, and that there is a museum but when are you, being an artist asked for the "HALL OF FAME".
- What is needed to STEP INTO THIS HALL OF FAME?
1) the albums sold?
2) I DON'T KNOW

Some artist get a place in the hall of fame YEARS later, when they are already retired and being a gardener, working to have the biggest vegetables?
Is it worth a trip being on the road in the USA?
Is it similar to the prints in Hollywood?
Is it a kind of Madame TUSSAUD?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: ABOUT THE HALL OF FAME.

Doc

I've been to the RnR HoF (back in '06) ... it was a pretty cool visit ... the exhibits were actually pretty impressive (especially seeing the outfits from the inductees) ... they have a section dedicated to just Tom Petty which was nice ...

Cleveland was a beautiful city ... I was suprised ... I thought it was going to be a rat hole but it wasn't ... The House of Blues was awesome ... I got to see Johnny Winters (I had never heard of him b4) and I couldn't believe how great he played

"Rhythm drives the Rock-n-Roll train"

Gibson Les Paul/PRS Custom/Ovation Celebrity Koa
Line6 SpiderIII 75

3 (edited by cameronkl7 2008-08-08 00:10:22)

Hi LesPaulGuy,

I've seen Johnny Winters twice, but believe me, this was long years ago. I was, and  still am  a Johnny Winters fan, he put on one of the best concerts I ever saw in Charlotte North Carolina, he had a bluesy rock and roll sound, with a Texas twist to it, I feel certain SRV, had to be a fan of his. He has a younger brother that more people may have heard of "Edgar Winters..he did the song "Frankenstien" and "Free Ride" that are still played today on classic rock stations here in the USA.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

You guys are makin' me crazy! It's Johnny and Edgar Winter. No ess!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Winter

Please stop calling them Winters, okays ?

Give everything but up.

Dont go crazy on us southpaw ,we need to keep our administrators,and you might loose all those pickle and scotch perks you are getting.        dino

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Sorry SouthPaw ... consider the matter corrected smile

"Rhythm drives the Rock-n-Roll train"

Gibson Les Paul/PRS Custom/Ovation Celebrity Koa
Line6 SpiderIII 75

But they put madonna in!!!

I saw Mr J Winter in 69 at the Bath Festival.As i got to the brow of the hill he was announced.And started playing Highway 61.Need i say more?