Topic: Any Floridians out there???

Hey I am just wondering if there are any other Floridians on Chordie out there that can wallow in the misery of sunny days, ocean breezes, hurricanes, and ...did I mention HEAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Just curious.

"I want my 2 Dollars!!!!!"

Re: Any Floridians out there???

West Coaster here- 25 miles west of Tampa, 1/2 mile from the Gulf of Mexico.

Give everything but up.

Thus the name Southpaw I guess??

I saw Largo and thought keys, after I commented on something else I realized it was probably North. Have you ever lived in South FL??

stretch papa wrote:

Thus the name Southpaw I guess??

I saw Largo and thought keys, after I commented on something else I realized it was probably North. Have you ever lived in South FL??

No, the SouthPaw reference is due to the way I play guitar(left handed) and no once again, I've never lived south of were I reside currently. Really looking foward to getting the heck out of the big, congested, tourist trap city and moving back to the mountains of southwest Virginia. Hope to make the move in the next 5 years. I have a young 'un in school and I don't wanna yank her away from her friends....
            Keep safe, it looks like we have something brewing down south via tropical storm/hurricane. Projected to come up our way around Tuesday (8/19). Get stocked up on yer supplies, you never know about these storms...........

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Ahhh Supplies. The life of a Florida resident!! Sucks!!!
Oh well, Good luck with the move, even if it is years out.
Laters