Topic: FORUM NEWS

I am starting a new feature on the recording forum it will be a video news letter under "forum news"its on my mediafire site and is ready to download, the first installment deals with the contest and there is some new information regarding "the challenge" I feel a video can best convey my thoughts so please dowload it and any comments as usual are welcome smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: FORUM NEWS

Arkady asked if songs could be just instrumental the answer is yes and they will be in a separate catagory then songs with lyrics and you can choose the instruments there dose not have to be a guitar in the recording but the original guidelines stand the song has to include all the chords in the video "challenge" which can be downloaded from the link below under that file or folder name smile

CHORDIE FORUM NEWS 11 is uploaded I hope you find this entertaing its sort of a spoof and a roast combined but all in good fun you may download it if you choose smile

That was amusing Russ, I hope the other mentioned Chordie Members have a listen and a laugh. One thing thing though, I was not quite sure about the reference to the Roy Orbison fans and me I cannot think of anything in the postings relating to this. Mind you it was fun to listen to anyway.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Roger the reference to Roy Orbison was a compliment, your voice reminds me of him a lot there was a song called "Leah" and I was watching an old video of him and thought "Roger Guppy" has a very similar vocal range hence the comparison all the things in "forum news" are not necessarily serious subjects only entertainment but from time to time I will include important subject matter and make it clear so no misunderstanding will occur smile

Roger Guppy wrote:

That was amusing Russ, I hope the other mentioned Chordie Members have a listen and a laugh. One thing thing though, I was not quite sure about the reference to the Roy Orbison fans and me I cannot think of anything in the postings relating to this. Mind you it was fun to listen to anyway.

Roger

Why thanks Russ,

Of course it happens all the time but I do not like to boast.

By the way did you say you have an appointment at the Hearing Clinic next week? lol lol lol

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

lol I will give it serious consideration lol