Topic: DO THEY STILL EXIST GREAT AND FAMOUS BANDS?

In the 60ties and 70ties we were spoiled by an amazing amount of great bands and performers.
It is very strange to notice that a lot of this old dinosaurs are still active.
ELTON JOHN
ROLLING STONES
ERIC CLAPTON & many more, and even more amazing is that our kids start loving this bands too.
So what about TODAY'S BIG BANDS AND PERFORMERS, who are they and what did they accomplish?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: DO THEY STILL EXIST GREAT AND FAMOUS BANDS?

you have asked this before I am sure???

These names you mention have been about for ages and you can look at them and see what they have done. bands today will have to wait longer to see what they have achievec, so ye might have to wait 30 more years to answer this question.

But from the 90's and still going strong you have oasis, greenday, and a few more but I dont listen to much modern day stuff so I cannot continue with that list ,:lol:

also, the music scene is completely different in sound and the way it is run so you may never get anymore bands like stones, elton john, ac dc, clapton.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

the Foo Fighters, White Stripes,  Red Hot Chilie Peppers, Tool, and Rage Against the Machine all have the chops and popularity to possibly last as long as the Stones.

The Raconteurs!

All You Need is Love smile