Topic: Wedding Bands

Knowing what my sons sense of humour is like he sent me these to select his wedding band from ? lol

Has anyone ever heard of them ? lol lol lol. if so ! what are they like to listen to ?. The right choice just may get a wedding invitation to the wedding next year in Portugal. lol

http://pics.yemii.com/swedish-dance-bands.html

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Wedding Bands

Helena where did you find these outcast from disco lol I actually looked at each photo and im still cracking up,some of the outfits bring back memories of when I was playing in Las Vegas we had to wear those monkey suits to get the better paying jobs on the strip, if you wore jeans you wouldn't even get past the audition funny stuff thanks for the laugh lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

There's proof that we all dressed better in the 70's!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Geoaguiar.
I found a link for you lol
http://images.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=h … 4%26sa%3DN

In case your looking to update!!. The Teddy Boys" in those pics made me howl with laughter.There more like lavender wusses in there capes and bows.

This is the band we have chosen for the venue.

http://www.doublecocktail.com/index_newsite.html

Old Doll.

Old Doll thanks for the link; it made me laugh out loud. I knew those leisure suits would come back in style.

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

I like the guys with their blue jeans rolled half way up their shins and the the big-heeled black boots. These photos are awesome. I dig  the fashion sense of the wonderful folks!!!!!

Give everything but up.

Hux Flux get my vote, just make sure you dont get a typo.....

My ambition far exceeds my ability

Funny pics Old Doll, I remember those bell bottoms from the seventies..  YIKES. I got the hand - me- downs from my older brother. Was I ever happy when he went to college and the fashion changed for the better. How have you been? Well I hope.

Take Care.. Badeye cool

one caper after another

Im doing fine Segosha,

Hoping now the operation i had on my leg will allow me long haul flying. Ive been restricted some what with the problem i had.

Just had a wonderful holiday in Istria. My friends and i visited more parts of Croatia/ Slovenia/ and Venice again . Beautiful.
Also a nudist Holiday site.  Badeye, ive seen lots of nudity with my Massage business over the years. Big small fat tall you name it ive seen it. I doesnt bother me in the least. People are people . We all feel our pains the same way.

But its totally different when you see so many just walking around and  to listen to my friend saying over and over.in her best northen accent " Oh Jesus". Oh mother of god. saints preserve us. I was absolutely hysterical inside.
You see we cheated and told the guy at the office we wanted to peruse the site before booking in. Sure my friend owns a villa just up the road from it...  We done it for pure devilment.   I definitely wonder when there barbecue sizzles and splashes them how they cope!
My friend aint the better yet of the sites she seen, As for me my guts are still in a tangle trying to hold the laughter in.. At her  reaction i might add not the people. I also drove on the opposite side to here which was a great achievement for me.

http://www.villaerin.com/ This is my friends place there.  I had a frog visit me one night, i kid you not!. To my room lol
I was gonna kiss him, but he was having none of it  lol so i wrote about him instead.

Regards to Gem. be happy! despite all this global apathy.

Old Doll.

Looks like a beautiful place to get away. Pure Devilment, I love it. Like I say "Who has more fun than fools, more fools". Hope your operation helped you out and long haul here you come.

Take Care.. Badeye cool

one caper after another