Topic: News

Hey Russell, when's the new "DIT DIT DIT DIT" coming out? I enjoyed the last one you did. smile

"I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did." Yogi Berra
"It's like deja vu all over again." Yogi Berra
and my personal favorite Yogi Berra quote: "Ninety percent of this game is half mental."

Re: News

very soon I am just putting the finishing touches on the narative (it aint easy writing this stuff lol ) I was going to film it tonight but I watched the presidential debate and it made me tired so with tommorow being the nignt for the session I changed the strings on the strat and waxed her up, I will do a brief rehearsal tommorow afternoon and play along with the zip disk on my recorder so I can use the effects in the recording studio, tweek the sound and jot down the settings (in case I forget) then put the finishing touches on the dit dit dit dit, film it friday and upload it. Other then that nothing new eccept I will be adding lyrics and recording the song from the video "the challange" on the br-8 for the next session at traxx 52 "whats new with you?" lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

The new chordie forum news is available the folder is titled "forum news and opinions" in addition I have added my opinion on Halloween and the commercialization of it also on the direction the music industry is moving, the content is only my opinion and I'm sure others will disagree but as I said its only my opinion.

Russell_Harding wrote:

very soon I am just putting the finishing touches on the narrative (it ain't easy writing this stuff lol ) I was going to film it tonight but I watched the presidential debate and it made me tired so with tomorrow being the night for the session I changed the strings on the strat and waxed her up, I will do a brief rehearsal tomorrow afternoon and play along with the zip disk on my recorder so I can use the effects in the recording studio, tweak the sound and jot down the settings (in case I forget) then put the finishing touches on the dit dit dit dit, film it Friday and upload it. Other then that nothing new except I will be adding lyrics and recording the song from the video "the challenge" on the br-8 for the next session at traxx 52 "whats new with you?" lol

Hi Russ, I just watched all 3 videos,,,those are great, thanks for posting.

"I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did." Yogi Berra
and my personal favorite Yogi Berra quote: "Ninety percent of this game is half mental."

Thanks for the comment,it took a little time to get it all together but it was fun doing it.This edition of the dit dit dit dit was sort of planned to a point but after the Halloween slant I just spoke what was in my thoughts at the time, hense the disclaimer at the end of the vid I cant wait till next week to finish this song and move on to the next i'll let you know how it all turns out smile

"A hoard of Roy Orbison fan club members",,,:lol:,,,I bout fell out of my chair laughing

Roger asked me why Roy Orbison and I really dont know why I included it, must have crossed my synapses somewhere up stairs but he sort of reminds me of Orbison so I guess thats why smile

fatstrings wrote:

"A hoard of Roy Orbison fan club members",,,:lol:,,,I bout fell out of my chair laughing

Good Stuff again Russ.
Another reason to keep coming back to Chordie. smile
Good food for thought with your trophy bass,I had a laugh big time.Thanks
Looking forwards to your next installment...Your gettin gooder. smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Thanks Kenny glad you enjoyed the video.I enjoy a little departure now and then,as long as these videos are enjoyed I will keep making them and sometimes a little food for thought well find its way in to smile

KAP54 wrote:

Good Stuff again Russ.
Another reason to keep coming back to Chordie. smile
Good food for thought with your trophy bass,I had a laugh big time.Thanks
Looking forwards to your next installment...Your gettin gooder. smile

Kenny

Another amusing vid Russ. Thanks.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thank you Roger, and thank you for the help in moving "amplitude"back and hows the fingers doing? us old geezers gotta let them young folks do the grunt work so we can enjoy the years we were lucky enough to get through lol

Roger Guppy wrote:

Another amusing vid Russ. Thanks.

Roger