1 (edited by Headcase 2008-10-16 12:41:31)

Topic: My arm is comong along fine.

Well, my arm is coming on better than they thought, I still need a lot of Physo.  However, I
went ahead and bought my new guitar, I'm in love with an inanamet object, weird.
But it is playing very nicely thank you, As I said in a previous post always get to know the guitar tec, mine set my guitar to suit me down to the ground.  also I said I had a 100W
amp and profesional mike, but I bought a small 10Wamp more tham enough for my bedroom were I play, I haven't had it past 5 yet, but the thing is that this Amp made by Tanglewood,
is made espeacley for Electro-Acustic Guitars which takes the tinnine sound out of the sound as most amps are mad for Electric Guitars, althought you can off course play an Electro-Acustic,
through them, also I hope to take out a years membership with JamPlay as I got my problim sorted out, (Read my post at the JamPlay Forum), I hope to keep you all informed of my progress.

Luck and Health to all!!

Re: My arm is comong along fine.

Wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Keep up the good work Headcase.  Couldn't be happier than to hear that you're getting along.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Hey Headcase,

Was that you wailing away the other night as I drove down the Castlereagh Road - or have my brakes gone again ?

Good to hear you're on the mend. I'm off to freeze in a caravan up the Antrim Coast this weekend. Guess I'll just have to make do with lots of Bushmills whiskey !

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understandin' ."    Elvis Costello

Hi, thanks to Zurf for your message, as for you Alan, that might well have been me in Vionville,
on the Kings Road. I can't say I envy you spending time in a caravan on the Antrim Coast,
You may have to thaw out your BushMills,  Black Bush I hope, but either way with enough Bush inside you the Glens will look lovely, enjoy yourself and don't fall down into any of the Glens, I don't have a black tie, only kiding have a good time.

Luck and Health to all!!!