Topic: Hi Again Everyone !

Good to be back !! Been too busy this summer working ( and my music partner and I have been playing out a lot ) , so have'nt had time to get on here untill yesterday !! Kinda missed everybody ..
   By the way , Happy B-day Badeye !! Life and the music just gets better from here on out ,     L O L .......
               Jerry

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

Re: Hi Again Everyone !

Hi Jerry,
   Welcome back, glad to hear you and your partner have been giggin'. What name did you guys finally decide to call yourselves?

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L(Toney)

Give everything but up.

Thanks Toney !
   We really wanted to use the name Badeye has for his band ,( Crash Helmet Jug Band ) .. But we ended up using another name that Badeye came up with for me ,
" Hard Ground " .... It's short , sweet , and it was easy for me to write our opening song around it , L O L ......
                   Jerry

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

Jerry,

I was just up in Alex this past week...are you from anywhere around there? It would have been cool to listen to you jam.

"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Thanks for the B-day greeting. Nice to hear you are still "Hard Ground". Hope it serves you well.

Take Care.. Badeye cool

one caper after another

Hey Crowellb ,
   We're right up here where they have the Wefest thing every year , Detroit Lakes ...
  If you ever get up this way , we'll tip back a few and jam together , L O L .......
                Jerry