Topic: New Member

Hello all
    I stumbled on this site and had to register.It is one of the best for the info it provides and I am glad to be part of it.I know it will help me very very much for music needs and I'll try to add some input as well.All the bet to all.

Re: New Member

Hi nflyte,nice too see you stumbled on too this site,you wont be dissapointed,there are alot of fellow players herethat  will help you if you needhelp and many other subjects you can dwell on.            dino48

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hi nflyte welcome to chordie if you need anything just post a mesage in the chat corner ,everybodys helpful on here....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

just found this wonderful site but cant figure out how to create my own p-word can anyone help ? smile

its ok i found it and figured it out lol

My first post. I am male, 65 1/2 years old and and semi retired.  I have been  pick strum strumming for several years. I reached a certain point and never got much better. I found this site (and a few others)  and with the added off time my desire to do better has caught fire again. I have the basics of Travis picking pretty well worked out but when I try to do it in public I get all fumble fingered. (Fumbelfingers was my first choice for my forum name but it was already used.)I play 10 times better at home. What do I need to do to relax? I play at Church so no alcohol!

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

deadstring, welcome to this site. Lots of knowledge and useful info here. Just glad we finally go us another LA person on this site.

Nela (NE La.)

nflyte and deadstring welcome to chordie,I think you both will find this is a very friendly and usefull place to visit theres a lot of members who can offer help in all aspects of music from gear,guitars,theory,recording and much more so enjoy smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Nothing like a good stumble.Welcome to Chordie. You'll find lots of great people here with lots of musical knowledge and advise.
Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Thanks to you all!

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Welcome to Chordie!  I hope you didn't damage yourself as you stumbled through the door.. wink

The time to be happy, is NOW !

Freshman acoustic, IbanezGAX70, MarshallMG15cd, Digitech:RP100