Topic: Pandora

Hi Everyone,

I found this site that is similar to Jango. Here's a good description of it:

"Pandora radio is a great website where you can create your very own internet radio station. You type your favorite songs and artists into your radio station. Pandora will then search its databanks and start playing other songs which are similar to the ones you typed in.

You can choose whether or not you like the new songs, and Pandora will use your new choices to narrow down the search even more. This is a great way to sample new music and broaden your tastes.
You can make several different stations, you can have one to listen to while you are working and another for when you want to party!"

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Pandora

Thanks for the tip Cam

I have Pandora as an app on my phone. It is great because you can create multiple stations and always have music for the mood you are in. I regularly hear songs I have never heard before so it is a good way to explore a genre of music you may not be familiar with.

I have been using Pandora for awhile now.  I listen to it quite a bit.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I'm getting to hear music similar to other music that I like, it throws some different in there sometimes , I like-I like it alot

Cam

I've been using Pandora since about 2007. Last month I reached my 40 hour limit on Pandora xD. Great site, although it's getting to be ridiculous with all the ads..

"Policeman shouts but I don't see him/ They're one thing I don't believe in"
-Tomorrow, 'My White Bicycle'

I am going to check the sight out tonight,thank you for letting us know about it cam.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

No problem Dino, glad to have helped.

Cam