Topic: John Lennon

yesterday was john lennons  70th birthday,they showed some of the celebrating from strawberry fields in new yorks central park. Another tv news show had his original band on The Quarry men.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: John Lennon

Would have loved to have been there.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hi bensonp, I would really like to go there someday,ihave seen pictures of it. I wonder what he would be doing at 70 yrs old.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Touring with Dylan probably

I think you would be right on the money butch,he was a great admirer of bobs.

6 (edited by PapaTom 2010-10-12 21:03:41)

>>>>he was a great admirer of bobs.<<<<<

LOL!  Without the apostrophe in "bob's," this looked to me as if you were suggesting he was a great admirer of "bobs," which would be the abbreviated term used in Britain to describe a sex toy, specifically a "Battery Operated Boyfriend."

That's NOT what you were thinking.....right????

Me with my first ukulele, a Junior Beatles model, in 1966.  After Mom threw it down the stairs in a fit of rage, I became a drummer for life.  At age 43, I bought my second uke...

That's what I was thinking, PapaTom

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

>>>>That's what I was thinking, PapaTom<<<<

If that's the case, my mom says I can't hang out here anymore.

Me with my first ukulele, a Junior Beatles model, in 1966.  After Mom threw it down the stairs in a fit of rage, I became a drummer for life.  At age 43, I bought my second uke...