Topic: ATTENTION -- Eagleeye5851

Hello Sir,

I recently have been recieving VIRUS EMAILS FROM YOU..

They are both from your Chordie name here as above, and your private email address.

I believe you have been hacked ? Or Phished ? If there the terms to use about this problem !

I strongly suggest you change your password, it may erase the situation for you.

I wish you and yours  a happy day.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: ATTENTION -- Eagleeye5851

Hi Helena,

Sadly Eagleye has not posted any messages since 26th Dec 2009 so he is unlikely to see your post. I have therefore sent him the following e-mail: 

Hi Eagleeye,

This message has just been posted by Old Doll in the Chat Corner:

"Hello Sir,

I recently have been recieving VIRUS EMAILS FROM YOU..

They are both from your Chordie name here as above, and your private email address.

I believe you have been hacked ? Or Phished ? If there the terms to use about this problem !

I strongly suggest you change your password, it may erase the situation for you.

I wish you and yours  a happy day.

Old Doll."

As you have not posted since December last year I am writing privately to you.

If I do not get a reply in two days I will have to take the following action to try to prevent this. I will change your Chordie password and advise you of the change but I sincerely hope that you are able to contact me first.

Take care,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thank you Roger,

I havent had anymore from Eagleeye 5851.

I do believe hes a good guy,and probably has no clue this was happening.

Old Doll.

Ps. I hope your own health has improved sir.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi Helena,

I got no reply from him so I changed his password and advised him of the change so hopefully he will have no problems if he returns to the fold. From his past history here I am also sure that he has not maliciously done anything wrong.

My health is rather up and down - bad morning and afternoon but picked up somewhat this evening. Unfortunately it is a waiting game and I am just hoping that nature will quickly put things back right. Thanks.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"