Topic: Who epitomises Rock n Roll?

Here in the UK a few nights ago they showed a great biopic of Keith Richard on BBC TV and while watching it it occurred to me that, for me, Keith absolutely epitomises rock n roll. He looks the part, sounds the part and absolutely lives the part. He's survived more drugs and booze than the NHS get through in a year and he's still a nice bloke. If you've never seen the Stones he gets a bigger cheer than Jagger, he plays a Telecaster like an angel and he's got his own unique sound.

So the question is who for you epitomises rock n roll and why?

Jerry

Live the life you love, love the life you live

Re: Who epitomises Rock n Roll?

Hi Buzz

I know it's not what you asked but do you know Keith's autobiography is out now.  I'm looking to order it this week it's called Life.  Should be an interesting read since Jagger has said it is "bitchy" and Amazon have it half price at the moment.

Ian

All things good to know are difficult to learn.
Greek Proverb

Hi Ian

It was released on Monday, Amazon and Waterstones are selling it at half price!

Jerry

Live the life you love, love the life you live

By golly, I epitomise rock and roll.
I'm so stinkin' old I remember when there was no rock and roll but I dug it from day one.
Been playing rock since high school and I finally learned a few tunes purty good.
I remain, a legend in my own mind.
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

I just ordered the book, but I am really looking forward to playing alongside the legendary toots in a few weeks!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

big_smilebig_smile:D=D:D=D:D

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Atta boy Toots, you are never to old to rock, or to roll, i'm a mere sprog at 63, so, you're an inspiration to us all,
someone said that old rock and rollers never die, they just fade away, but i reckon that they good one's will always leave their shadow behind, keep it up.

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.