Topic: Matchstick guitar :)

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this  http://cgi.ebay.com/Matchstick-full-siz … 500wt_1156  I have little faith it sounds good or is a stable guitar but it's definitely a conversation piece smile

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: Matchstick guitar :)

4900? Hah

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

geoaguiar wrote:

4900? Hah

Yea, right!  But only $300 to ship it smile

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

He's having a laugh, I wouldn't give you $4.90 for it.

Jerry

Live the life you love, love the life you live

I might give  .49 cents for it but I would not pay the shipping fees.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hey, I have one just like it that has been in my family since 1932 and I will sell it for $300 shipping and you can keep your $4900.00!:D:D:D

Someone had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much free time on there hands. Looks like something a prison inmate would build to pass the time.

C'mon guys, you know you want it. Just under $5k and just in time for Christmas.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!