Topic: VERY LOUD BAND

off to see one of the loudest bands i've ever seen,

April Wine at the Lawerencetown Ex,  its outside thank goodness, got to see them a few years ago in the Aster Theather in Liverpool, nova scotia and the band stoped after two songs and earplugs were passed out to the first ten rows, they started up and i swear it was louder, we were in the balcony and you could see plaster fall off the ceiling.  they sold out two nites and it was dubbed "rock the plaster off the aster" he he  what fun....

badeye   cool

one caper after another

Re: VERY LOUD BAND

I never figured April Wine to be loud.  That's kind of cool to know.  smile

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Never Heard of them, will surely check them out.

TURN IT UP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlcY_enzwmI

badeye     cool

one caper after another

Lord, Badeye,your post reminds me of a gig my band played in a rock night club in the early 70's.
Two rock bands played alternating one hour sets all night and far into the morning. Both bands were as loud as possible.
I remember watching a plastic tray with a dozen upside down glasses on it start moving down the bar in front of us - propelled by our extreme volume. The tray slowly vibrated five or so feet to the end of the bar and tipped over onto the cement floor - breaking all the glasses.
My ears would ring all night after the gig until late the next afternoon. Then it was time to go play again. I'm lucky my hearing is only slightly damaged.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

superb!! great rock band smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

yeap a great rock band, i remember seeing them for the first time in 1975, the whole world's going crazy tour,
and 8 or 9 times since then. still rockin after some 40 years.

april wine rocks....   badeye   cool

one caper after another