Topic: Site Terms Question

Hey all.

So I have a music related blog that is totally non-commercial, has no ads and never will. I put guitar/music theory/music business stuff on it from time to time and I think some of it might be helpful to the readers here. Do you guys mind linking out to other sites or would it be better to re-write the content for use here? I don't want to make anybody angry or think I'm trying to poach visitors and ad revenue. smile

-Joe

Re: Site Terms Question

Joe - I appreciate you asking prior to linking. I'm going to post your question on the moderator forum (top secret forum that only mods can see) so that we can come to consensus. We'll answer back here in a day or 2.

Jeff

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

NP man - I'm an internet marketer for a living and run some forums and always appreciate when people ask first. smile You can view the site in question, it's in my profile - if that helps. LMK!

Hey Joe - I had previously checked out your blog and thought it was fantastic. I felt it was ok from the start, but wanted to make sure with other mods. Enough have responded with their blessings that I feel it is appropriate to give you the go-ahead. I am sure that many members here (including myself) will benefit from your knowledge. (It wouldn't hurt if you occasionally put in a plug for chordie smile )

Glad to have you as a member and look forward to future input.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Thank you!

Here you go: http://baldguitardude.com/guitarist-dis … douchebags

Joe I'm curious what it cost to host a site like yours it seems so clean and uncomplicated can you upload music and videos? smile Russell

"Growing old is not for sissies"