Topic: male or female

It's great finding out where everyone is from, but what is the ratio of men to women, or lads to lasses on this site. I'm a girlie, a bit older than that actually, I am 41, and started playing about 18 months ago. Am completely addicted. I only know one other female player, 99% of my guitarist maties are male......mmmmmmm. Be interesting to find out ...........

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3

Re: male or female

Well I'm a man, or a Laddie if ye prefer. smile  I think there is quite a few female guitarists using this site. smile

Craig.

Blind acceptance is a sign, of stupid fools who stand in line.  John Lydon.

'Mod' is a shorter word for 'young, beautiful and stupid' - we've all been there." - Pete Townshend.

There seems to be a wee bit of a celtic mist hanging over chordie. Quite a few celts on here. I'm a laddie but have been known to wear the kilt now and then. Get's you in touch with your hairy arsed female side. LOL.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

4 (edited by tex54632 2007-05-24 17:46:14)

I'm a girl. tongue smile

I'm a musician; I can [color=blue]Handel[/color] it!

tex54632 wrote:

I'm a girl. tongue smile

I notice that this post has been edited.
Did you change your mind?
wink

Hi Alvee33

If i was your Mother I'd want to know  " just where are you meeting woman with this problem ?".

I only know one like this, She is beautiful, has four legs and a pert tail, soft whiskers,

and the most sophisticated rear of the year!!

Slán
Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Old Doll wrote:

Hi Alvee33

If i was your Mother I'd want to know  " just where are you meeting woman with this problem ?".

Slán
Old Doll.

Paisley!!

alvee33 wrote:
Old Doll wrote:

Hi Alvee33

Slán
Old Doll.

Paisley!!

PMSL.  And he aint kiddin' either!!!!  lol

Craig.

Blind acceptance is a sign, of stupid fools who stand in line.  John Lydon.

'Mod' is a shorter word for 'young, beautiful and stupid' - we've all been there." - Pete Townshend.

Me Male, Me Wife Female.oh ya.

...Badeye.

one caper after another

me girl 18 yrs old:)

saba

love is like a violin, the music may stop now and then but the strings remain forever...

well so far its about 50/50...........cool

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3

Hi Boxer,
Thats a great age, its when you hit the brow of the hill! the years go so much faster!!

You saunter slowely towards it, stand and admire the view { but not for to long } as you tumble like an missile
down the next 20.!  Your looking good from where im at!  My guitar keeps me young and sane?
Just wish this site wasnt so addictive!!!   " Hi My Name is Old DoLL!  I'm not an Alcoholic?  Just addicted to Chordie!

Are there Creams or Meds for this problem?????

Enjoy ,Enjoy, Dont wait to get you head together!, because at that stage you body falls apart!!  Hehe

Slán
Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Me male

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

me male

I'm a female. Older than 50.  I keep myself young by giving voice lessons.  Old Doll: What you say is SO TRUE!  They say that life begins
at 40, which is also true.  Old enough to know better, and young enough to enjoy the wisdom (however dubious it might be).  But music does
keep you young.  Keeps the child in you alive.  I work with lots of teenagers, and I swear I'm sillier than they are.  I have big fun.  The great
thing about music is that you never stop learning.

I am a man who is is celebrating 50 years old today. I have been playing guitar for 36 of those years.

what a long strange trip it's been

Happy Birthday patrickjacques! Wishing you 50 more.

At least!

Happy Birthday PatrickJacques, I hope you have a good party.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Happy B-Day Pactrick. We had an unexpected Kitchen jam last nite. Couple buddies and their gals showed up and of course the guitars come out and away we go. Did a lot of Bealtes tunes last nite.What a Blast.

Have a great day.... Badeye.

one caper after another

Bonne Fete Patrick,
Hope you had a good time. Next year you should hire Badeye for entertainment. He is worth the expense, he will play till the wee hours or sunrise, depending how long the beer lasts. He also brings along a busload of eastcoasters that could start a party in a convent!
All the best.

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

Give me the directions and we'll be there.lol oh a road jam.
allllrittte

av a gud un...Badeye.

one caper after another

im an irish man smile

problems are only solutions in work clothes smile

tha_musicman wrote:

im an irish man smile

ME TOO

Well a big Hello Boxer....I am also female and have you beat by two things....I am older...45 and I have been playing for 2 years in July hahaha.....I have several female friends that all are learning with less than 2 years.....we are having a ball and are also addicted. We play nearly every weekend....I just bought new strings today and hope to put them on when I get home :-) Keep playing girlfriend!

Scottish Dude

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth