Topic: Official merry xmas and thanks

I wanted to wish everone an offical merry christmas today as I will be out tommarrow. I would also like to thank all our moderators,administrators,editors etc. for doing a super job on the site,you are appreciated for all the time you volenteer.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

2 (edited by KAP54 2010-12-25 03:50:50)

Re: Official merry xmas and thanks

Merry Christmas to you and your family Dino, smile

The Very Best to All in 2011

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Merry Christmas, ya'll.
A Christmas fave of mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3M7IR6jkpc

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Good idea, dino.  I hope everyone has a wonderful christmas and I hope you get what you want.  Thanks also to the mods for all the work thay do on the sidelines.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

may you all have a safe and happy Xmas with family and friends. A big thank you to the moderators and regular contributors of the forums, all your advice and inspiration has been a great help to me.
I received my new, second hand mandolin as a Xmas present, learned a few chords and have been busy entertaining grand kids with Christmas carols. Having a blast.
2010 has been a tough year for a lot of people, I hope everything turns out for the better in 2011.
All the best
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Happy Holidays to all chordians. 

badeye    cool

one caper after another

PEACE to all

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas wherever in the world you are and however you celebrate this wonderful holiday.  May you all get everything your heart desires.  More importantly may the good Lord bless us all with peace and happiness.

Ian

All things good to know are difficult to learn.
Greek Proverb

Merry Christmas to you all and may there one day be peace on earth for us all.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down