Topic: christmas present

i have just been given a keyboard from santa. Does anyone know any sites that will help me learn the keyboard ?   big_smile -

Re: christmas present

Merry NKD guitar, I don't know any sites but there are probably 100's. Your best investment would be in a manuel called "Keyboard Tricks of the Trade" It covers everything from cords, runs, styles, changing keys etc. I still use one I bought 20 years ago

thanks Butch8844. iwill try  the manuel "Keyboard Tricks of the Trade".

what are some easy songs i should try playing ?:D

Any of the easy songs from the Chordie songbook. Neil Young's "After the Gold Rush" and "Don't Let It Bring You Down," come to mind right off the bat

hi guitargenius, I belive russell harding was trying to find some people here at chordie who knew about keyboards,you might check with him,or look in the forum section under other insterments. Sounds like you got a nice gift,good for you!!.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi
    dino48

the keyboard is a good instrument !.

i will check with russell harding>

thanks
                                                                                                                                  wink

7 (edited by guitargenuius 2010-12-27 19:35:03)

Hi
    Butch8844
                   do you know any one note songs for keyboard.
                                                                                         tongue

LOL middle C