Topic: Artist' page

When I go to check out the "artists" pages I cannot get them to open. Songs, resources and all other pages open fine. What's up with this?

Nela

Re: Artist' page

Hi nela I went and tried it also and it would not open for me so I guess this may be something thats being worked on.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi Nela and Dino,

I have just checked it and it is OK now. Please post again if you have further problems.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Checked the artist pages this morning - all pages work except for the "S" page.

Nela

You gotta love when things come together.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hi nela and roger,thanks for checking roger,I think what nela first brought up was the artist mark tab above the albabet search,I have really never used it,I think it is set there to show a beginning area for the albabet search.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman