Topic: Log In problems

Hi All
Can log in but cant access artist or song page. Getting a corrupted message.Any one help please?? Thanks

Re: Log In problems

When I log in I get the following message:
mySql reports: Table './guitaradmin/songbookadmin' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Have tried on 2 different computers. ANy ideas?????

topdown wrote:

There appears to be an issue on Chordie's end. The admin has been advised and I am sure will have it repaired as soon as possible.

http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=14452

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

All OK now thank goodness

Hi Guys

I hadn't seen this error with my own songbook and assumed from the previous post by Chris that it had been resolved.  However I am receiving the mysql error this evening.  Can anyone let us know the latest status please?
Happy New Year to each and all at Chordie.

Ian

All things good to know are difficult to learn.
Greek Proverb

I just signed up and I am having the same problem too. I am unable to search anything after I log in. I can search before, but if I try to add it to my songbook...it says that the server has crashed.

Help?

mySql reports: Table './guitaradmin/songbookadmin' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

I will send a message to the admin I get the same thing hang on smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

This is not a message but a question to Chordie support.Why is it we don't have the choice to set our own password.Trying to remember ietters and numbers,upper case & lower case is very confusing.I work from a laptop and travel.Please reply on this page or to my e-mail- d.oke@live.ca   Don Oke

dokeyo - click on Profile, then "change password" - easy as that!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

More login problems; it keeps logging me back out and then not recognizing my password. I go "forgot password," re-validate, and the process repeats.

Yeah, just tried to use the password I was just sent to change to a easier to remember password, and it rejected my old password as being the wrong one.

Further troubleshooting (I'm trying to be helpful, I swear); the problem occurs when I search for the song "1952 Vincent Black Shadow," I'm shown a list of that song, select one, and logged out, enter the pass and am unable to log back in, and have to go back to my validation link to be able to log back in.

Okay, it's a logout everytime I search for a song, any song.

Hi Igor and welcome to the forum,

As you no doubt realise you do not have to be logged in to access the songs and so I am sure that the problem is a local one with your PC (if it were general there would be 100's of similar messages). You can easily verify this by using another PC and seeing if the problem persists. It might be a good idea to conduct a virus and spyware scan and delete all cookies on your PC.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Oh good, my first forum posts are about a long standing issue for noobs.

I'm awesome.

wink

(I truly dig the site btw.)